Top up your account in the mobile application or on the website pinczowskirower.pl
Launch the app and scan the QR code on the back of the bike. The electric lock in the station will open automatically
After the ride, take the bike to any station. The system will automatically recognize your return and settle the rental
TARIFF (price brutto)
Registration fee 10 PLN
od 0-15 minutes
od 16-60 minutes
A full set of tools to facilitate the use of the Pinczow City Bike on your smartphone
Download it from Google Play or AppStore - register, top up, locate stations, check the status of bikes at stations and account balance, book and rent as easily as possible.
After the ride, rate your rental by giving it the appropriate number of stars.
How it works?
Register via the Pinczowski Rower mobile application or on the pinczowskirower.pl website. If you register via the mobile application, fill in all your data - they are necessary to top up your account. If you are registering via the website, click the activation link that you will receive in the registration e-mail
Log in to your account in the application or on the pinczowskirower.pl website and make a transfer of at least PLN 10 (having a balance of PLN 1 is the amount necessary to rent a bike. If the balance is lower - the rental will not be possible).
You can rent a bike by scanning the QR code in the application located at the back of the bike standing in the station or return zone or via the touch screen in the station terminal
You can return the bike by putting it in a selected position at one of the Pińczów City Bike stations. Remember to insert the bike into the electric lock carefully. The system will automatically recognize the bike and it will be returned. \
A message will appear on the screen, and a push notification about the correct return will be sent to your phone application. If the bike has not been returned - refresh your application (return sometimes takes up to 60 seconds).
Select Rent a bike and scan the QR code on the back of the bike in the app. Wait about 3-5 seconds for the electric lock in the station to open
Take the selected bike from the station and enjoy riding the Pinczow City Bike.
1.Put the bike in the selected position at any station of the Pińczów City Bike by inserting the bike docking handle into the electric lock. The system will automatically recognize the return of the bike and a message will appear on the screen
When the station is full, use the combination lock, lock the bike to another bike in the station and make a return using the touchscreen in the terminal and follow the instructions on the screen
- Who should I contact for help?
- What should I do to ride a city bike in Pińczów?
- What are the phone number and PIN as well as login and password used for?
- Is it possible to register without internet access?
- When can I use the Pińczów city bike?
- What is the minimum amount needed to rent a bike?
- How many bikes can I rent at once?
- How many bicycle stations are there in Pińczów?
TOP-UP the ACCOUNT
In case of any questions or problems related to the Pińczów City Bike, please contact our hotline at +48 41 357 27 33
We wish you a pleasant and safe use of the Pińczów City Bike
- fill in the registration form in the REGISTRATION tab
- check your e-mail and click on the activation link received in the e-mail (also check the SPAM folder - sometimes our e-mails "fall" there)
- top up your account in the system with at least PLN 10 (initial fee)
- download the Pinczowski Rower app from Google Play or the App Store
- go to the nearest station of Pińczów City Bike
The phone number and PIN are used to rent a bike at the station, log in to the mobile application and the user panel at pinczow.filfri.eu
Registration in the system without access to the Internet is not possible
Pińczów City Bikes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the cycling season - from 1 March to 30 October.
We suggest not to exceed the maximum statutory time of renting a bike - 12 hours
The minimum amount on the User's account is PLN 1. If the balance is lower, the rental will not be possible. If you want to rent more than 1 bike, you must ensure a minimum account balance of PLN 1 for each of them.
- 1 bike - PLN 1
- 2 bicycles - PLN 2
- 3 bikes - PLN 3
- 4 bicycles PLN 4
We suggest keeping about PLN 12 - 15 for the balance so that you can use the bikes without worrying about time, even during longer journeys, without the need to top up your account frequently.
(Keep a balance of about PLN 12 - 15 for one bike. If you want to ride more, ensure a multiple of this amount for each of them)
Each user can rent a maximum of 4 bicycles
There are 2 stations in Pińczów. You can see on the map on the homepage or in the mobile application
- One-time registration fee - PLN 10
- From 0 to 15 minutes - PLN 0
- From 15 to 60 minutes* - PLN 1
- Each subsequent hour* – PLN 1
* Billing is per minute.
The maximum time of renting a bike is 12 hours. Exceeding it means imposing an additional fee of PLN 200. We kindly ask you to comply with this provision of the regulations
The cost of restoring the bike is PLN 3,000.
fees for removing a non-regulated bike lock - PLN 200
You can top up your account through your user account on the website or in the mobile application. You can choose from dozens of the most popular payment methods - BLIK, bank transfers, payment cards, credit cards, traditional transfers
Log in to your account in the system or to the mobile application and click on the TOP-UP tab.
Select the top-up amount. The system will automatically redirect you to the payment system where you can choose from many types. After the transaction is completed and the account is topped up, the system will transfer you back to your account. Check if the balance matches the top-up amount. If you notice a difference, please contact our hotline at 48 41 357 27
You can rent a bike: using the touch screen at the station or in the mobile application
However, remember to register in advance. You can do it at pinczow.filfri.eu or in the mobile application
Rental using the touch screen at the station:
- approach the terminal (the screen is turned off by default to save energy)
- tap anywhere on the screen to wake it up from sleep mode
- select a language by clicking on the appropriate flag
- enter the phone number with the prefix 48 xxx xxx xxx (the prefix 48 before the number is very important. If you do not enter it, the system will not recognize your number)
- enter PIN
- enter the number of the selected bike read from the bike frame
- you will hear a voice message, and the screen will show the slot number and the code for the combination lock that you can use in case of overcrowding of the station
- take the selected bike from the rack by pushing it slightly forward, then pull it back. The electric lock should release the bike
Important: It is not necessary to use a great deal of force to remove the bicycle from the stand. All you have to do is first push the bike slightly forward and then pull it back slightly. The electric lock will release your bike
Using the mobile application:
- download the Pińczowski Rower app - from Google Play or the App Store
- when logging in, enter your phone number with the prefix 48 xxx xxx xxx and PIN
- select the RENT A BIKE button
- select the bike number
- wait a few seconds for the server to communicate with the station
- information will appear on the screen from which rack you can take the bike and you will hear a voice message
- take the selected bike from the rack by pushing it slightly forward, then pull it back
By placing the bike in a free rack
- select a free bicycle stand, insert the docking handle into the lock and push it forward until you hear the characteristic click of the lock
- wait 5 seconds for the lock to read the bike ID
- pull the bike towards you to check if it is locked properly
- you will hear the message - Thank you for returning the bike
- you can check on the display in the terminal whether the rectangle corresponding to your bike has turned green, if so - the return has been correctly accepted
IMPORTANT: You do not need to perform any additional activities - the system will automatically detect the return of the bike and settle it
Return via combination lock when the station is full
- approach the selected station with the rented bike and touch the screen
- log in to the system and enter your phone number and PIN
- pay attention to the messages appearing on the station terminal
- the following message will appear on the screen: Do you want to rent a bike? Click the red RETURN button
- select the number of the rack to which you fasten the returned bike
- enter the number of the returned bike and click ENTER
- you can now use the combination lock to lock the returned bike to another bike
- the bike to which you attach the returned bike will receive the serviced status in the system
Due to the power saving option, all terminals have their screens turned off by default. Just touch anywhere on the screen to wake up the station. After 3 seconds, the main menu will appear on the screen. You can start the rental process
After waking up the screen of the station, you can see different colored rectangles in the lower part of it. What do they mean and how to use them?
- green - the bike is ready for rental
- blue - the bike has been reserved by another user
- red - no bike in the station or unavailable - you can put a bike in it
- black - the bike is being serviced - it is unavailable to the user